Learn more about the TrailBlade here.
A blade optimized for survival:
- Weighted towards the end, maximizing performance while keeping the blade light
- Straight cutting edge maximizes reach, for better grass and brush cutting
- Flat spine for pounding and batoning
- Curved and flat end for digging with minimal impact on cutting edge
- Ergonomic handle designed to reduce fatigue over hours of use
Powerful blade made from Crucible Industry’s S35VN Steel:
- Resists rust and corrosion
- Holds an edge longer
- Easy to sharpen
- Resists chipping
Rugged Micarta™ handle:
- Impervious to water
- Maintains a perfect grip both wet and dry
- Heat resistant
Designed to be rugged, yet easy to disassemble:
- Secured with stainless steel Luke Rivets
- Easy to customize (we are exploring handle customization options)
We are in development of a super light and durable sheath to perfectly match the TrailBlade. Stay tuned for details!
We currently plan to launch our Kickstarter campaign in the fall of 2017. TrailBlade pricing and campaign goals will be announced then. Subscribe to our newsletter below, and be first to know once the project goes live!